Tuesday, February 21, 2012

hi peeps :)
Well I set out to have a very productive day but the phone rang and it was one of my besties and well that kind of was the end of that.
I did however manage to tick off a couple of things on my artsy to-do list. One thing being uploading my first youtube vid, showcasing a mini album I made a while back for a special kiwi friend.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyErqnOM4wo

I really love the crafty comunity and have missed all my online friends. I love the sharing and skills learned and taught. So goals for tommorrow....post another vid (which takes a ba-jillion years to upload).
I really wanna post some more pics on here of recent projects and brighten the place up a bit :)
Be sure to check out my new channel if you are doing any youtube surfing. art, song and soul....all day everyday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment