Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HEY GUYS
I've been having a wee break from flower making. I did make heaps on the weekend to sell and give aweay but the last couple of days I've been making a Mini Album for a special friend :)
I totally loved making this album cause it ticked all the creative boxes for me <3 it's a mixed media album and I just went crazy....I've use acrylic paints, stains , inks water soluble pencis and crayons, collage, stamping, glueing, I embellished with bling and flowers that I also have aletered. Everything on this album from front to back has been "TASHAFIED". I painted the dolly girls in the style of "itsaworkofart" on youtube. I really like the way she does her hair. My girls that I usually draw have more almond eyes. I've been drawing these lil dolly girls since I was young and it was cool to incorperat them into thins mini album :)....So now all I have to do is do the cover and  I'll be able to get that sent off to her :) I'll probably keep it for a couple of days to look at it before I send it off :)
Make sure to check the description for more details me and the other talented ladies mentioned in this vid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment