Saturday, May 5, 2012

INTRODUCTION TO OUR CREATIVE JOURNEY SERIES


Another cool thing that I have kicked off this week  was thebeginning of my Creative Journey Series.  Going to be so much fun to get into this and I hope you guys can join in some of the fun and challenge yourself and eachother to really use our products and all the tecniques we have been learning from eachother :)

Sooooo....the guts of it is...is that I have set myself a $50 budget to buy product from a particular collection and with that we are going to create as many projects as we can.....WHY????....because it gonna be fun!!!!!!.....and also to really get some use out of the artsy goodness that we buy maybe try some new things use our tools and techniques and products in different ways not necessarily the way the instructions say to...and for me personally I just wanna see how many projects I can create using a set amount of product5s and incorperating them with stuff we already have in our  stash.

Our first part of the Journey I've chosen to use Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection..I thought it would be perfect to start this journey off with some color and vibrancy and this collection was perfect.
The color pallet was not my preference but really when it comes to scrappy goodness and art supplies it's all gorgeous to me :)


I'm hoping to get at least 5 projects out of the products I got, those will include a mini album, A mixed media canvas inspirewd by a Youtube artist, a mixed media canvas in the style of "ME" lol a couple of cards...maybe a layout, maybe an altered item and then if there are any scraps then a page for my KOS Journal or in my personal Journal....I mean who knows where we will be lead...but it's gonna be fun guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment