Monday, May 28, 2012

Kia Ora :)

Yesturday I uploaded my second Design Team video for LSH.  It's a Magnetic Memo Board.  I used an old canvas and painted it black, covered some sheet metal with design paper and adhered it to the canvas. I then covered the train template with patterened paper from the MME Paper stack And also used some paper from the DCWV Tattered time Mat sstack.  When I had done that I Popped it up with some card and attatched it to the board.

I embellished the edges with cut outs from the tim Holtz Paper Stack and other odd embellishments from my stash.  I made the magnets by adhering bits of design paper to card and then hot gluing some magnetic tape to the back:)

This project was so super easy and fairly quick I'm pretty sure you could find  metal sheeting suitable for this at your Hardware store.

This would be a great gift so simple to change the theme to suit any taste.  Lokking forward to creating a shabby chic styled one so I can go crazy on the gorgeous embellishing :)


See you soon with some more crafty creations :)


No comments:

Post a Comment