Monday, August 5, 2013

Girly Girl Mini Album

It's pretty late but I wanted to get this posted so it's all done.  Been pretty busy with the crafting lately and loving it.  Orders for flowers, mini albums and I'm going to be doing my first project for the Scotties Craft Design Team Tomorrow so definitely keep an eye out for that.

I just completed a Girly Girl Mini Album and was so eager to get it finished for the lovely lady that ordered it because she is going to see her 5yr old Granddaughter next week in Ireland and wanted to take her something special.  I love the thought of them filling up the album with special memories of Nana's visit. So here it is guys...another Paper Bag Album, ^ pages including the front and back covers which is pretty much my standard.  I used papers from MME and DCWV and embellished with all that good stuff, flat back pearls, paper and lace flowers. doilies and lace...yum..yum..yum!!! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment