Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hey there
Got a couple of Mini Albums to share today.  Did them for a sweet lady who wanted one each for her boys.  For one she wanted the colours red and yellow...not colours I usually work with so it was a nice change and doing a childs mini it was cool to do a fun colourful creation. 
She had also said they her wee lad was into "cars" but I didn't want to ifringe on any kind of copyright laws.

Contructed with paper bags and covered with DCWV "the Snapshot Stack" when I first saw the stack it wasn't really my thing but while I was at the Wharehouse the other day I really liked it and saw that it would be very versatile and I would get maximum use out of it.  I also used a couple of pages from Rosies "A Gentle Breeze' another fun collection.  Didn't over embellish because the star of the show will be her beautiful boy but did use the paper to jazz up the papers and a couple of flowers here and there....oh and included a couple of my tea dyed tags...I do a whole pile of them at once and then I always have them on hand when I need them...so easy to just attatch some fibre, twine, or ribbon...collage them or whatever. geats space for journaling.

This album came together fast and I was really pleased when I was finished.  Mini has 6 pages including front and back covers and measures 17cmx 15.5 cm.  Take a look :)




















1 comment:

  1. Really love this mini Tash...makes me want to go create!! I really love how you have backed everything on black cardstock - it really makes those papers pop!! {{hugs}} ~Kimi~

    ReplyDelete