Sunday, August 4, 2013

Morena
It's Monday morning just got the kids off to school and before I get into a day of mini albums I thought I would just blog my recent crafty shenanagins.  Spent the weekend doing some family stuff, wee working bee around at the mother-in-laws and in the evenings been having some pretty hefty flower making sessions.

Just wanted to show you some of the newer ones I've been making.  They are a lil bigger than the usual ones I make and just a lil more lush.  These a just some of them as I had already packaged heaps up before I thought "hmmm Tasha you should blog these" DUH!!!!





3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooo yummmmmmmmmmm :) Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my these are stunning! love them all but the third one down is super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Kristy was just having a look at your projects just love that G45 paper I wish I had of been into papercrft when my girl was little :)

      Delete