Wednesday, October 30, 2013

 
Hey there crafty peeps :)
Well I must say it got pretty festive here in my lil crafty corner.  I ripped into my November Christmas Kit with gusto and came up with a couple of Tag/Cards (for lack of a better name)


The papers I used were from Couture Creations- Vintage Christmas and I loved this stack of paper.  Nice muted tones, heaps of journal spots and other cut out elements that you will see more in my projects to come.  As you can see above I did one in more Traditional colours and the other I "shabby chic'd " it up a bit.
 
 

Layering the paper with this beautiful lace gave the tag some dimension.  I embellished by cutting this lil bird out from the paper and some adhesive pearls.  I distressed the edges of my paper, this fastens with a brad and some seam binding.

 
Below you will see I used the bird again, more layering of the paper and added some more of the designer paper inside with a place to write your message. A very fun, quick and as always easy project and will be a special touch on any gift.  Maybe even create a pocket to put a gift card in...who wouldn't love that!!!
 
 
 
Also in my DT Kit I received some co-ordinations cardstock in seaweed and this great embossing folder -  so as an extra I thought I would make an easel card.
Rand the embossing folder through my cutting machine and lightly sanded with an emery board the raised bits to reveal the other colour underneath.  I then put a little stickles in to give it some sparkle and that was the front of my simple but pretty card.
 
 
 


 
The inside was just as simple.  The card base I used was Basil cardstock in Caramel and it measure 13cm x 13cm.  I used the bottom part of the embossed card stock on some more layered cardstock.
 
 
 
So guys that's me for another week.  I hope you are all getting stuck into your Christmas projects. I know all the Scottie Craft DT Ladies are doing some amazing work :)
 
Click here to what goodies I got in my DT Kit for Nov.
 
Have fun crafting guys
Tasha x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment