Thursday, March 6, 2014

SHABBY SEAHORSE

Heya hope all is weel with everyone.  Today I wanted to share with you a DT project I created for Creative Craft Cottage.
This months challenge was The Year Of The HorseFirst of all I need to apologise for posting my creation sooooo late...my computer has been away getting fixed but now I am back on track :)
I must admit that this months challenge was certainly a challenge for me.  I just could not get any mojo going for The Year Of The Horse.  Finally I sat down and got busy but I must say I'm not sure if my entry is awesomely creative and thinking out of the box or "hey she had no idea what she was doing so she just played with all her yummy appliques and doilies :)
So here it is........
 
I started by sketching the outline of the seahorse onto some chipbard...cut it out and the literally had fun playing with the yummy applique's.  I haven't decided wether I am gonna incorporate this onto a mixed media canvas or maybe on the cover of a journal.  Here are some close ups.
 

 
So there we go guys another project for Creative Craft Cottage . Be sure to go and check out the other entries from all the talented designers and get involved with the challenges...so much fun :)
 
Click on these links to see more of my crafts and crafty carry ons ;0
 
Craft on :)
xx
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your Seahorse looks stunning, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers Tash that is awesome and I love your perspective on the challenge brief....so gorgeous!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sea horse , its very cool :) and I am looking forward to working with you as a DT member for Imagine If :)

    ReplyDelete