Thursday, July 31, 2014

Flowers and Shabby craft Candies

 
Hey there I have a couple of things to share with you.  I have been making some flowers and I have a few of them to share with you.  I love to make flowers using laces and fabrics and adorning the centers with so many gorgeous finds...pearls...bling....buttons...ribbons...fibre...anything gorgeous looks great :)
 
 
These beautifule vintage inspired flowers I have made with layers of lace and then tucked in little scraps of lace and applique...crochet doilie pearl trim...yum yum yum.  I love making flowers  :)



 
These ones here I call "Ballerina blooms"
I was inspired by a lady on youtube you makes beautiful flowers.  Her youtube channel is alittleshabbychic
 I have made these little cnadiy like centers so fun to make and look gorgeous in the middle of flowers or on a card, layout,so many things :)
 
 
Have fun crafting guys :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment