Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cute Notebooks - Easy Peasy


Hello

I wanted to share with you these cute little notebooks I have been making.
These ones I have done with a fairy shabby chic vibe going on but I have also been doing them in other style aswell.





To make these books all I have done is gather my papers together.  I have tea dyed some paper and also used some designer papers.  I have then cut them to size.  For these ones I cut them at 21cm x 10.5cm and then I folded them in half and sewn straight up the middle.  How easy is that!!!

Obviously if you don't want to wreck you sewing machiene you want to keep the. to about 7 or 8 pieces of paper but once folded it gives you enough leaves to make a cute little notebook.



I also added tucks and pockets in which you can slide in tags and Journaling spaces aswell as a few photo mats.  I have made up heaps to sell at markets but these would make gorgeous little gifts and stocking fillers.   Brag books...Gratitude journals...thank you gifts...a great little project to make and to use up some of your gorgeous paper scraps.


Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment