Saturday, October 18, 2014

Shabby Chic Teapot

 
Hey there crafty people
I have this cute Shabby Chic teapot to share with you.



To create this tea pot I used a 3D Laser cut kit from Imagine if...
A unique design that enables you to decorate and embellish in any style you choose.  Below is a photo of it constructed.  It comes to you in pieces to assemble but it is very easy and a lot of fun to make from scratch to the finished creation :)


Once constructed...I painted a thin layer of gesso.  I then went a covered the sides with some gorgeous shabby chic papers from Paper Arts.  I didn't have to be to carefule as I knew I would be finishing of the edges with trims and laces from my stash.


Embellishing was easy I adhered various scraps of lace..crochet doilies..trims and applique to give it that shabby feel and topped the lid off with a beautiful paper rose that I also got from Imagine if...
 
Be sure to click the highlighted links to be taken directly to the Imagine if... website.
Check out some of the awesome craft supplies and create some amazing projects yourself :)
 
Thanks guys
see ya soon
Tasha
 


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment