Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mini Layout



 
Hey there Crafters.
This week I wanted to show you this mini ...hmmm I suppose you would call it a layout.  I haven't decided yet if I am going to attach some ribbon on the top and make it a cute wall hanging or mount it on to a journal cover.
 

 
For this project I used heaps of laser cuts from Imagine if....
I painted them all white.
Above you can see..I have used part of a chipboard frame, some leaves,  some chipboard flowers.
The roses I also got from Imagine if...and the little leaves also.  I brushed some gesso with my finger over to tone the colour down a bit...now they blend in perfectly.
 
 
More chip board pieces on this side layered and tucked in.  I love how the chipboard pieces give dimension and interest to this creation.
 
 
I love this bird cage and bird in the middle.  After I had stuck everything down I thought it needed a little colour on the chipboard pieces so I just ran some ink over all the chip board pieces.  It caught the edges of the chip board pieces and really makes them stand out.
I have been enjoying working with these laser cuts.  Hope you get inspired and try some of these fun projects for yourself.
 
Don't forget to go check out all the ladies from Imagine if...and their amazing creations. 
Click on any highlighted words to take you directly to the Imagine if...website.
Or click HERE to go there now.
 
 
Happy crafting
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment