Monday, May 9, 2016

Mixed Media Book Box

Hey there crafters
Faith from Faith Pocock Craft Studio sent me some awesome craft supplies so I got busy.  This awesome book box was so much fun.

After painting gesso over the entire box I then collaged some sewing pattern paper and then I did a light white wash after it was completely dry.

You can see below the fun I had adding all the gorgeous embellishments and fun  elements to the bos before I start to add colour with sprays.




I then added gesso in some area and added colour with my Lindys Sprays. The photos for this book box is really not showing off the beautiful colours....there is actually a lot of blues and teals.



I've altered another one of these book boxes and the next one is covered with paper wth lots of goodes inside.  I cant wait to show you that project soon.
Thanks for checking out my crafts.
Tasha xxx




























No comments:

Post a Comment